The faucets in our master bath were installed about 30 years ago when we did a room addition. The faucet stems began leaking and our plumber told us we’d have to replace the valve body, faucets, handles and spout which, with the plumbing labor and cutting into a wall for access, would cost about $1000. I sent photos and a sketch of the leaking faucets to Jeff Biard and he recognized them! They were made by a company that went out of business about 25 years ago. Our faucets were made before a design change and fixing the leak only required replacing the stem packing which I was able to do myself. Certainly glad Jeff had the knowledge and history to point me in the right direction.